About the Stadium
The Stadium is operated by the Tiger Group, who owns and operates a consortium of hotels, bars and restaurants in Phuket. The Muay Thai gyms in Phuket, which have many tourists training at them, seem to have more fighters fighting in this stadium.
The stadium is centrally located near Jungceylon Mall and is easy to find. Parking can be difficult.
- VIP – 2,500 THB
- Ringside – 2,000 THB
- Stadium Seats – 1,700 THB
- VIP and Ringside are chairs placed in the stadium floor for the event, but are right up close near the action.
- If you have a big group, you can book food and beverage packages with the stadium.
- Transport is free to Kata, Karon and Patong. For other areas, a surcharge is charged in addition to the ticket price.
- Buy 10 tickets and get the 11th free.
- Stadium Seating is a two level amphitheatre setting and good views can be seen from the second floor, and high up on the first floor.
- The best view and value is from the stadium seating.