About the Stadium
Patong Boxing Stadium has fights every Monday, Thursday and Saturday Night. The stadium is owned by a Patong family with great local connections, as such more local Muay Thai gyms with Thai fighters appear to fight in regular rotation in this stadium.
The stadium is difficult to find and located off of a side street of Sai Nam Yen Road, Patong Beach. If you have never been to the stadium, you will have to ask a tuk tuk driver where to find the stadium. Lots of parking is available.
- VIP – 1,800 THB
- Ringside – 1,500 THB
- Stadium Seats – 1,300 THB
- Free T-Shirt with entry into the stadium.
- Free pick up and drop off provided with the ticket price for all hotels in Patong, Kata and Karon beach, surcharge is charged onto the ticket price to the surrounding areas.
- Buy 10 tickets and get the 11th free
- Ringside and VIP seats are comfortable movie theatre style seats, waitress will serve you at the seats, and you are right near all of the action.
- Stadium Seats are benches seats. They have good views, but can get crowded, hot and uncomfortable when the stadium is full.
- If high season, splurge for Ringside seating, but ask for middle section.
- If low season, Stadium seats are recommended.